Panache | Green Herringbone Coat with tan trim
A British made Green Herringbone Coat, shaped design front hem, and superb panelled back give this its name - 'Panache'. A versatile Coat that is ideal for any occasion, or wear it casually with a sweater, jeans and boots. Made in Britain.
- Green herringbone cloth superb British woven quality
- Pure wool with tones of green with camel
- Trimmed with navy velvet inside the cuffs and collar
- Piped front edges, collar and cuffs in tan faux suede
- Navy velvet inside, on the front facings
- Lined in stunning green/shot orange
- Panelled back and deep vent
- Cuffs and collar be worn turned up or worn down to show navy velvet
- Dry clean only
- Size 8 Bust 34in/86.5cm; W 32in/81.5cm; H 38in/97cm
- Bust 44in/112cm; W 42in/107.5cm; H 48in/122.5cm
Panache Herringbone Coat is very quietly smart, and will take you anywhere. The curved front hem is an elegant height enhancing feature. If you would like to order this in navy blue cloth, or any cloth of your choice, please contact us.
Order a Skirt to wear with your Coat, for a special event. Please ring 07734 216864 to discuss, or with a query.