Maquien finally launches in collaboration with British award-winning brand Hettie a luxury handmade traditional British lambswool dog coats and accessories range*.
The star of the range is the Woofie Dog coat, made in pure British woven cloth, and trimmed with gorgeous red fabric to give your dog a smart look.
Handmade in Navy with camel colour windowpane British lambswool check fabric, the Woofie coat is
- trimmed with good quality deep red polycotton, and has a velcro fastened belt around the body to hold it in place;
- features a lead slot behind the neck, under the flap, and body belt and velcro front fastening;
- the underside of the coat is made in fawn with a white spot, and is spongeable, as is the trim. The wool cloth just needs only a damp cloth to clean. It must be naturally dried.
Back measurements, and drop ie. spine to hem down the dog's side as follows:
- Small: Back length measures 32.5cm/12.75ins, and the drop is 15cm/5.75ins
- Medium: Back length measures 40.5cm/16ins, and the drop is 17.5cm/7ins
The luxury handmade traditional British lambswool Woofie Dog coats feel very soft and cosy for dogs who feel the chill, or who want to look smart.
These unique luxury handmade traditional British lambswool Woofie Dog coats make a great present or just a treat for your much loved four-legged friend!
*This range is a limited edition collaboration with Hettie.co.uk. All dog coats and accessories are handmade in the UK and made out of leftover fabric from the main Maquien production.