Panache | Green Herringbone Coat with tan trim
A British made Green Herringbone Coat, shaped design front hem, and superb panelled back give this its name - 'Panache'. A versatile Coat that is ideal for any occasion, or wear it casually with a sweater, jeans and boots. Made in Britain.
- Green herringbone cloth superb quality from the Borders
- Pure wool with tones of green woven with camel
- Trimmed with navy velvet inside the cuffs and collar
- Piped front edges, collar and cuffs in tan faux suede
- Navy velvet inside, on the front facings
- Lined in stunning green/shot orange
- Panelled back and deep vent
- Cuffs and collar be worn turned up or worn down to reveal navy velvet
- Dry clean only
- £335 inc fast delivery size 16 only in a new cut pattern
- Bust 44in/112cm; W 42in/107.5cm; H 48in/122.5cm
Panache Herringbone Coat is very quietly smart, and will take you anywhere. The curves front hem is an elegant enhancing feature.
Order a Skirt to wear with your Coat if required for a special event. Please ring 07734 216864 to discuss, or with a query.